Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 78

Thread: Most Successful Trolls- Cast your votes

  1. #11
    Inactive Member kernel's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is Guy_Fukkes a Troll? If so, he would be up there. Otherwise he's a real fukkin' jerkoff.

    ------------------
    "Mongo only pawn in game of life"

  2. #12
    Fucking Dick! Cuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2001
    Posts
    724
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Van [down by the river]:
    Without a doubt, Valvenis was the most successful troll ever. He was the Ultimate Character Troll. He had over 5000 posts and a legion of panting, impotent disciples.

    Nobody even comes close to Valvenis.

    Taliban Warrior, 80s Man and Yortuk are the best (funniest) Character Trolls ever. Hidden Identity trolls don't warrant mentioning.

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Just ONE FLAW in your little theory, Down by de Ribber. VALVENIS wasn't a troll.

    You keep getting confused. Just because somebody fills your gaping chunnel of an anus with plungers does not make him a troll.

    So you can cross me, Elgrande, warren, Jimmah, canibus & Biggie off your list too.



    ------------------
    He ordered Scotch and Soda- a bottle of each. Next he wanted to know "which way is Connectt-i-cut."

  3. #13
    Inactive Member All Time Badass's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You guys can all go fuck yourselves silly.

    Yortuk was the best troll ever!

    ------------------

  4. #14
    Fucking Dick! Python's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    564
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by All Time Badass:

    Yortuk was the best troll ever!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I am thanking you for your much support my soul brother. Maybe you can be cruising with me for the chicks soon.

    I am being ouuuuut.


    ------------------
    This is just a blue pill. Lighten up.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member D-Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PYTHON?? You were Yortuk?

    Racks a'plenty! Great troll, you and georg.

    ------------------
    I am the CEO of PC Pickle Is My Bitch, Inc.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Van [down by the river]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry Cuda, Val already admitted to me long ago that he was a Character Troll. So did Peehole, basically, for that matter.

    Peehole: "Of course I'm not like I post. I don't believe most of what I post, I just post it to get a reaction."

    Character Trolling, defined.

    ------------------
    Didn't we know? Didn't we feel it?

    Time, it seemed to stop outside our window...As we ran down the freeway, to be free.....of everthing...

  7. #17
    Inactive Member WAR_FORSBERG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2001
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Python:
    I am thanking you for your much support my soul brother. Maybe you can be cruising with me for the chicks soon.

    I am being ouuuuut.

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Yortuk was hilarious. If you were Yortuk, then who was Georg?

    ------------------

  8. #18
    Inactive Member TONTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2001
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LK_Pick:
    PrimeX - don't feel bad, I can never figure it out either.

    I will say that Big Pickle is quite the controversy troll.

    I didnt know that my foe was a troll. That sux and is gax.

    I also like the two new trolls - Tonto and Tribble. Although, wait, didn't tribble say he wasn't a troll?

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    TONTO appreciate love LK_Pick express in thread. TONTO search for words to say thank you for love.

    TONTO not find much.

    Thank you for love! forums

    ------------------
    "NOBODY TALK SMACK LIKE TONTO"

  9. #19
    zztop
    Guest zztop's Avatar

    Post

    fly

    This was a fun one to run.

    [This message has been edited by zztop (edited December 19, 2001).]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Jokey's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not as much fun as Lethargic was!

    btw...RACK whomever Lethargic's Wife and Lethargic's Fat Fukkin Kid was!

    J

    ------------------
    Don't blame me, I only do what my rice krispies tell me to.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •